Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ocean Path, Contemporary Beach and Ocean Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


10" x 10" x 1.5" Oil, $150

This contemporary beach and ocean scene was
painted in several layers over a few weeks
with R & F Oil Pure Pigment sticks.
There is a certain glow from being layered.
I hope this image evokes something good for the viewer.
Art should lift us up.  And inspire.

On another note, many have suggested that I  raise
my prices.  I keep them low so that anyone who wants 
original art is able to have it.  I know how original art
enriches one's days and weeks and years.

If interested in this painting, please contact me at

To see more of my artwork, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...