Saturday, January 9, 2021


Giclee, with mat measures 16" x 20"
$35 + shipping

GIANT STUDIO SALE.
As I continue to create more art, and my studio continues to fill up, I find I have not quite enough space to paint, much less teach private lessons. Also as I recognize a down-size move in the future, I know I need to sell some of my artwork. I'm starting with giclées. A giclée is a high quality print. In fact these were produced by the same printer who makes reproductions for the Phoenix Art Museum. They have mats, backings, and acetate protective coverings, and are ready to frame. I'm selling them below my cost, and hope they'll find happy homes. Maybe you have a gift to give: birthday, housewarming, graduation, anniversary; or maybe you'd like some new art to spruce up your home or office. LMK!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...