Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sunflowers in Asian Vase Floral Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


16" x 20" Limited Edition of Prints, $50 + Shipping

To purchase a print of this painting, please contact me at

Today I picked up my beautiful prints of this painting
from Phoenix Photo Lab,
the same Lab that Phoenix Art Museum uses for its prints.
I highly recommend this quality Photo Lab;
several of my artist friends are using this same establishment.
The paper I chose is heavy, creamy, lovely.
I have signed and numbered each print.
VERY VERY HAPPY with this new product.

3 comments:

  1. I love your sunflowers, Amy. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stevie! I hadn't received a comment in so long, I was beginning to wonder if anyone was out there. I really appreciate your taking time to give me the positive feedback.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Perfect vase for the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...