Thursday, June 23, 2011

Teapot, Cup and Flowers/Day 1; 11"x14", Oil

Day 1 of CHALLENGE 58; whew! I was so nervous I would fail my first day of this project. Anyway, I got a couple of thank you notes in the mail this morning - gratitude feels really good. Then this afternoon I took a very roughly sketched in demo that I'd done yesterday for my painting class (the boys don't like to watch, they want to dig in to the paint, and I can't blame them, so it was about a 5 minute demo)...and tried to finish it. $58

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for a painting a day! I am glad you are joining with some other artists for some encouragement and inspiration. This give me reason to open my computer every day.

    ReplyDelete

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...