Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ocean View, Watercolor Seascape by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse

5"x5-1/2" Watercolor on Heavy W/C Paper,$58
Day 11 of CHALLENGE 58. What was I thinking? I guess I'm persistently hopeful (my daughter says) that I could do a new painting everyday. WOW! Silly me. Anyway, today's painting was finished a few minutes ago. This particular one is recent...I like the few strokes to say "perfect day at the beach", and love it when a watercolor painting of mine is pleasing to me. The odds are not good when it comes to watercolor but I hope to gain more skill in this medium. Thank you note next then bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Amy! You inspire me and I love your paintings!

    ReplyDelete

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...