Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ballerina Resting, Figurative Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


6" x 8", Oil on Canvas Panel, $125

It's been a good week with sales of paintings
and lots of activity at On The Edge Gallery.
The best parts of my week have been the painting times I've had.
My painting students continue to wow me with their
innate talent and creativity.
I will miss them as many leave the hot desert for
cooler climes up north over the summer.

As real life goes, this week has had its disappointments
and challenges.
Raising teens, battling the effects of the recession,
searching for best ways to deal with difficulties =
fatigue.

I'm glad Sunday is a day of rest.

If interested in this little painting, please LMK at
amy.whitehouse@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...