Thursday, December 5, 2013

Flowers in My Dreams, Contemporary Floral Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


6" x 8", Oil, $125

This little piece has a dream-like quality to me, hence the title.
Painting intuitively, just playing with paint and colors and textures,
and then seeing what happens is the most contemplative and enjoyable
artwork for me.
I have been sorting, packing, entering into changing-homes-mode,
so quite preoccupied and too busy for the goodness of making art.
But scheduling a couple of hours tomorrow for said healthy pursuit.
Let me know if you'd like this one; it's framed in brushed silver.
And to see more, please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...