Wednesday, May 28, 2014

White-Tipped Mountains, Contemporary Monoprints by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


6"x6" Monoprint, $65

Some people have been asking me,
"What IS a monoprint?"
It is a one-time print made with acrylic paints, 
there is only one original and no other prints.
I use high quality print-making paper
and I sign each one usually with unobtrusive initials
so as not to interrupt the art itself.
The art may be framed with or without a mat,
and I use standard sizes, 8" x 10" or 6" x 6",
so that mats/frames may be standard or custom.
Many of my monoprints are abstract,
all are contemporary in style.

To purchase this painting please contact me at

To see more art please visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...