Monday, March 23, 2015

Mother's Day Bouquet 4, Contemporary Floral Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


8" x 10" Oil, $75

As Mother's Day approaches I'm offering several
contemporary floral paintings
for affordable prices,
hoping some moms might receive some flowers
that will last for years.
This little canvas panel would work on a table easel
or just against a stack of books.

Having spent the day with my amazing grand-daughter,
I am pleasantly tired, and thankful to be in the
grandmother stage.
It's most delightful to watch this little girl grow
in stature and character.

Now it's time to get in the studio!

If interested in this one, please let me know:

To see more art please visit

Finally I want to share images of my art journals.
They're just notebooks made of 140 lb. watercolor paper,
and decorated with acrylic paints and inks.
I might write a favorite excerpt from a book, 
or a friend's latest poem,
or just leave it as painted space.
(We all need space, right?)
Someday I hope to do a workshop for this art form.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...