Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bird Love, 11"x14" Acrylic

This was Monday's posting that I never got around to getting on this blog site. It has a shimmery gold background and is on stretched canvas. It is now Day 57 and was a mix of success and failure. The good news is that I sold 3 paintings today. The bad news....well....let's just say I didn't do so well parenting this evening, and I worked on 3 paintings none of which are satisfactory. Tomorrow is the last day of my CHALLENGE 58. Such pressure to post a really good painting: don't think that will happen, but I will post something and try to express what this experience has meant to me. For sure, I have some great friends and supporters and wonderful people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...