Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Choppy Waters, Ocean Scene in Acrylic by AZ Artist Amy Whitehouse

Day 58 ~ what an experience this challenge has been. I am humbled by the outpouring of support, the rewards of this endeavor. By writing a note of gratitude nearly every day the past 58 days (sometimes 2 or 3 a day), I have seen the multitude of blessings God grants in my daily life. In this time of "choppy seas" this was a reward indeed. Thank you to everyone who encouraged me with words, purchases, and prayers. I plan to continue to write a note of gratitude every day until I have written 365 notes. And I plan to post a painting every day - a new one if possible. Today's painting was another of the ocean; I couldn't help myself. I love storms at the beach and I seem to be virtually enjoying them by painting the anticipation in the air before a storm, or the feel of it as it happens. $58

1 comment:

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...