Monday, January 9, 2012

Summer Days, 24"x30" Oil Landscape

Hey, dear followers! I did re-name this painting just in case you've seen it before. Today I continued to work on the large commission piece, as well as a little work on a new painting. Then I did carpool, then taught piano lessons for a couple of hours, and now I'm trying to stay up til 9. Not sure if I'll make it! Anyway, I have to share my good news: this morning I happened to find out that I received the People's Choice award at the Scottsdale Artists School Best & Brightest juried show last Thurs.! I was so excited! And on top of that, I received a scholarship to a weekly class. To God be the glory. BTW this piece is painted on the 1.5" edges, ready to hang, and sells for $800. Thank you for continuing to support my efforts - you encourage me greatly.

1 comment:

  1. Je vous présente toutes mes félicitations... l'année 2012 commence bien pour vous...
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...