Saturday, April 28, 2012

"Skyline," Night Landscape Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse

Day 34 of CHALLENGE 60, 16"x20" Oil on Canvas, $60
26 more days of $60 paintings 
Please see CHALLENGE 60 Page listed above.

I have the honor of being a featured artist in the art blog
Contemporary Fine Arts International.
Please go to CFAI.co to see my interview.
And thanks in advance for encouraging me in my artwork.

As always if you see a painting you would like to purchase
please contact me at amy.whitehouse@me.com

2 comments:

  1. Amy, this is so beautifully painted...I love big cities, night skies and water...this is just divine.

    ReplyDelete

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...