Saturday, June 16, 2012

Beach Scene Oil Seascape Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


24"x48" Oil on Canvas, $600
To purchase this painting please contact me at
amy.whitehouse@me.com

This painting was finished a couple of days ago.  I seem to be intent on
beach scenes; guess it's about time for our yearly trip to the coast.

This evening I finished one of the best books I've ever read:
Unbroken
by Laura Hillenbrand.
Seriously, read it.

Thank you for visiting my site,
and please leave your comments.
I love to get honest feedback,
as well as to know someone is looking!

2 comments:

  1. The glow you made in the sky is excellent Amy. The whole painting is so serene. I wish we had a beach near by, but it's nowhere to be found in Kansas. And traveling to it is out of the picture for us this year...my mother's health...

    I really love your art work. You have huge talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa, your comments encourage me. There's no beach near Phoenix either, but I grew up in FL and think of the beach often. Will get to go later this summer and hope to paint outside...?

      Delete