Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cactus Bloom 3 Contemporary Southwest Art Paintings


Oil on Canvas, 11"x 14", $149

This week I've taught some painting classes,  
babysat a 1 yr. old for a couple of days,
welcomed my daughter's new puppy into the fold,
and worked on some collage and painting around all the activity.
With the girls out of school, I had envisioned lots of
"free time," reading on the couch, watching a movie here and there,
napping....?
Not so much, but life is great, and I love helping others find their 
creativity, and I love pushing paint around on canvas.
Thanks for looking at my art!

To purchase this painting, please contact me at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...