Sunday, August 26, 2012

Keep Calm & Live at the Beach Contemporary Animal Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


12"x12"x2" Oil Painting, $150

I'm already missing the beach.  During my time at Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island,
I would take a late afternoon walk north towards Georgia and almost make it to my birth state.
There was water between me and The Peach State, but I was close.
Anyway around 6 p.m. hundreds and hundreds of sea gulls 
congregated near this area.  
They are beautifully designed creatures and I enjoyed trying to capture them  
with my camera.
Lots of attitude in these guys.
LMK if you want this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...