Saturday, November 3, 2012

Beautiful Ocean, Seascape Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


Day 12 of 20-Day CHRISTMAS SALE
Acrylic on Heavy Watercolor Paper, Deckled Edges, $65

To purchase this little gem, please contact me at

The Grand Opening at On The Edge Gallery
was a great success!
Lots and lots of people, great music, great food,
and of course great art.

I met several lovely people who came because of the newspaper article.
I painted and visited and enjoyed the party.

Today was teaching day and as usual the students did a
FANTASTIC job.
I keep forgetting to take photos of the work that's done every Sat.
and the beautiful artists.

Thanks to all who have supported me with
encouraging words, physical help with set-up and take-down,
driving all over the valley to show up at my events,
patrons who have bought my work,
and faithful friends who have prayed for me.

Hoping to get an adult painting class going;
it's just so fun to help others bring out the hidden
creative talent that lies within everyone.
LMK if you're interested in a class.

As Thanksgiving approaches,
I can hardly count the blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...