Saturday, November 17, 2012

Choppy Waters, Seascape Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


Day 20 of 20-Day CHRISTMAS SALE
3.5"x5," Acrylic, $45

This little painting is framed in a 10" x 12" white frame
with a white mat.
It would be very easy to change the mat and/or the frame.
If you would just love to have this painting,
or want to give it as a gift to someone who loves the sea,
just let me know at

It was a great day with truly wonderful art students
this morning,
and happy dinnertime with a few friends.
The more I list on my mental "thankfulness" page,
the more I realize how greatly God blesses me.


Have I mentioned that I am a brand new grandmother?
Is this baby gorgeous?  I know.
Happy 2 week birthday, Elinor Grace.

1 comment:

  1. I love your sea paintings Amy!

    What a sweet baby your new granddaughter is. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...