Monday, April 15, 2013

Holidays, Still Life Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


16" x 20" Oil, $500

I have painted on this one off and on for many years,
and I think I finally completed it to my satisfaction.
It's been a strange day, some wonderful happenings in my life,
but some very disturbing events in the world.

On a mundane note, the business side of art-making is a challenge for me.
Lately I have felt that I am de-valuing my, lowering the prices
primarily to make it affordable, as well as to provide income for more art supplies.
So I am returning to my previous prices - nearly anyway.

Finally, please check out the "Page" above entitled
PRINTS OF ARTWORK.
Up to this point I have had three paintings printed,
each with a limited edition of 30, each signed and numbered.
I value your input and so ask that you LMK
of any of my artwork that you would like to see printed.
The quality of the work is first class;
it is my understanding that the establishment I am using
does the prints for Phoenix Art Museum's gift store.
The print comes with a beautiful mat in measurements to fit
standard size frames at Hobby Lobby, Michael's, and online frame suppliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...