Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sweet Doggy Contemporary Dog Portraits by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse

Obviously I enjoy painting dogs!!! Just returned from a painting retreat at a beautiful home named Mutt Mansion so I guess it's fitting. Coming home was great, but family life with two teenagers definitely puts a crimp in my painting productivity from last week. Today was taken up with household duties, errands, dog walking, school basketball game, photographing the cheerleaders, on to ballet class, and finally home! No painting again today, this one is from my time at Mutt Mansion. 8"x10", $150 To purchase please contact me at amy.whitehouse@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...