Saturday, March 10, 2012

Blue Boots Contemporary Still Life Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse

The only childhood Christmas I remember clearly was when Santa left me the cowgirl outfit with the holster & gun, the fringed skirt, the cowboy hat. Don't remember getting boots, but they may have been there too. I wanted to be Dale Rogers and have a horse. Moving out west to Arizona 18 years ago fulfilled some of those childhood desires I believe. I haven't gotten any "cowgirl" boots yet, but painting some is close enough for now. There's still time to go shopping, right? "Blue Boots" is a 10"x10" Acrylic Painting on Canvas priced at $150. Please contact me if these boots would brighten up your home: amy.whitehouse@me.com

2 comments:

  1. Le "chat botté" aurait été heureux de les porter...
    Très jolie peinture.
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci encore pour votre mots! Je voudrais vous etre a la Mutt Mansion avec nous.

      Delete

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...