Sunday, May 27, 2012

Born Identity Mixed Media Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


12"x12"x1"
Acrylic Paints and Collage

I have been playing with paper, scissors, and glue again.
Just can't help myself.  I wish I had some deep reason for making this painting,
but I just wanted to play.  
Perhaps that will inspire YOU to play and see how good it feels.

As we celebrate Memorial Day, may we all remember the brave ones
who gave their very lives for our freedom.
(Read Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand and be amazed.)
And may we remember to pray for the present-day brave ones.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Lisa. I'm kind of all over the place with "my art." Guess that's a reflection of my life? Anyway, it's wonderful to have the supplies, space to create, and a little time here & there. Appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...