Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Desert Majesty, Southwest Landscape Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


30" x 40" Oil on Canvas, $600 + Shipping
To purchase please contact me at
I love Tuesdays because I have my adult painting class at my studio,
and they are so enthusiastic, talented and fun.
Here are a couple of the finished paintings from today:

I had my students choose paintings they loved from
Southwest Art magazine,
as we learn so much from how other artists
express their subjects.

1 comment:

  1. The three works posted are all wonderful Amy!
    I so much enjoy the colors in the middle work! The reds are fantastic. Because of so many things you did with this work, especially adding other colors, those reds jump of the canvas. Demanding to get noticed!
    Great work!
    Your part of the country is so very different than my little corner in New England! Great beauty!
    Paint on!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...