Friday, May 10, 2013

Marvelous Night for a Moondance, Contemporary Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse



9" x 12", Mixed Media on Stretched Canvas, $95

Today marks the 13th and final day of my personal fundraiser
for the Teachers Missions Trip to Tanzania this summer.
50% of all sales from these past 13 days goes to this missions trip
wherein 5 teachers and 1 teen will go to train Tanzanian teachers for 17 days.
I'm proud to call 3 of these courageous women my friends.
I chose my favorite piece for this last day.
When night falls at the beach, one is never sure what may be underneath
bare feet during a moonlit stroll - seaweed, jellyfish, sand crabs...
If interested in this piece, please contact me at

2 comments:

  1. Amazing paintings. I love your blog paintings.

    Painting Exhibition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your positive, encouraging words; they mean so much to me right now.

      Delete

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...