Friday, August 23, 2013

Atlantic Ocean, Abstract Seascape Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


SOLD!  Going to Jacksonville, FL

6" x 8," Acrylic on Canvas Panel, $60
I'm here!  On the Atlantic coast of Florida ~
just like that!
I sat in a chair way up in the air for about 4 -1/2 hours and
now I'm in my old stomping grounds.
Here is today's offering for 30/60;
Day 7 of 30 days of $60 paintings.
So far I've had really good response, for which I am grateful,
and also super happy that people desire original art.
I plan to paint en plein aire this week,
which means I'll be sitting on the sand painting.
Not quite as glamorous as "en plein aire" sounds,
but nonetheless it's great to paint the ocean while looking at the ocean!

To see more of my artwork, please visit
AmyWhitehousePaintings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...