Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Today's Flowers, Contemporary Watercolor Florals by Amy Whitehouse


  1. 5" x 7" Watercolor on Yupo $50
Sometimes I just want to do something really different.
Watercolor paint on Yupo paper is the answer.
One must let go of all ideas of control.
I like the way these abstract sunflowers turned out.

Please find me on facebook: Amy H Whitehouse

Message me to purchase: amy.whitehouse@me.com

See more of my artwork: AmyWhitehousePaintings.com

Currently I'm having a 7-Day Studio Sale
to earn money for new art supplies.
Today's selections include the one above as well as:


and


Contact me at amy.whitehouse@me.com for details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...