Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Study in Pink Pineapples Miniature Still Life Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


6" x 8" Oil, $85
These little paintings look great in a white frame.
Great for housewarming gift, hostess gift, birthday, etc.
If you want this one, LMK at

So...I haven't posted in several days because:
-worked at On The Edge Gallery
-prepared for and attended baby shower for grand-daughter
-installed a few of my paintings at new Cactus Campus of SBC
-went on a boating expedition (think "3 hour tour" - yep, we ran out of gas
in the middle of Sahuaro Lake)
-attended daughter's concert at Mesa Arts Center
-taught piano lessons

So today I get to paint!
Hope to have something to show for my efforts.
Come see me tomorrow at
On The Edge Art Gallery
7050 E. 5th Ave.
Scottsdale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...