Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tulip, Floral Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


20" x 20" Oil, $550

My art students were stupendous today.  
I was hoping to get a photo of some of them with their day's work,
but it didn't happen, so I'll try again next week.
When I woke up this morning 
I was besieged with fear:
how many students are coming?
do I have anything to really teach them?
how long will it take to get the studio ready?

Before I know it, the students begin to arrive
and the studio is buzzing,
I am trying to get each one started
and we're off to the races.

It's always like that, but there was one great difference today.
My oldest student, who's been with me for only a couple of months,
thanked me as he was painting away,
and expressed that he had "learned so much."
Thanks be to God.  I was so grateful.

To purchase this large square of a tulip, please contact me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...