Thursday, February 14, 2013

Cactus Flowers #25, Contemporary Landscape Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


11" x 14" Oil, $175

It was a wonderful Valentine's Day:
Mark took me to Orange Table for breakfast,
we visited Trailside Galleries,
and I spent most of the afternoon and early evening painting!
My beautiful artist friend Rebecca came over
to paint, to help me with a big project for SBC,
to bring me Valentine goodies, and as always - to encourage me greatly.

If you would love to have this oil painting in your home,
please contact me at
I would love to have YOUR blog address so that I can
get to know you better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...