Friday, February 22, 2013

Farm Country Winter, Landscape Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


16" x 20" Oil, $500

Currently I'm enamored with the book
The Dirty Life:  On Farming, Food and Love
by Kristin Kimball, 
so this painting is loosely inspired by that.
I'm also still quite enamored with my R & F
oil pigment sticks
and could play with them for hours
(should the occasion arise in which I have hours to paint).
If interested in this painting for your home,
you'll have to wait a bit for it to dry,
but you CAN purchase it; just contact me:

My painting class with my youngest students
went particularly well today; wish I'd shot some images.
The day ended with taking care of
Elinor while her parents went out to dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...