Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Limes, Contemporary Still Life by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


6" x 8," Acrylic, $65

Day 11 of 20-Day CHRISTMAS SALE

Today was a wonderful one.
Having received some starter from a friend who bakes fabulous bread,
I tried making oatmeal sourdough loaves and they turned out great!
Then my beautiful, talented friend Rebecca who is a certified
yoga instructor
gave me a one-on-one yoga session that was wonderful.
Great workout and so relaxing.
THEN another friend gave me some of her amazing 
shortbread treats
for the Grand Opening of On The Edge Gallery tomorrow,
each one wrapped in cellophane & ribbon.
Phoenix locals, check out:
for all your baking & catering needs.
AND I had the good fortune to paint for hours today!
I am blessed!
To God be the glory.

BTW if interested in the painting:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...