Friday, November 30, 2012

Rebecca's Christmas Tree, Contemporary Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


This painting is a collaboration with my
oh-so-talented and lovely artist friend
Rebecca
whose art I admire greatly.
I hope to paint more paintings 
WITH
Rebecca in the future.
Come back from China, Rebecca,
would you please?

Anyway this joyful and fun piece
measures 10"x10" and is on stretched canvas.
It looks great as a backdrop to 
Christmas decorations
or on an easel by itself.
$90 + shipping


This year we have a full mantle of stockings (10!!!)
thanks to having all my kids back in Arizona,
a new granddaughter,
and Mark's dad Lowell coming to visit.

My son-in-law Nathan made me a beautiful garland of
fresh Noble fir
which I haven't photographed yet.

Rachel and I baked lots of cookies today,
baked 2 loaves of bread,
visited with Rachel & Elinor Whitehouse,
and
I got a little painting time in.

and I did a little painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...