Friday, March 22, 2013

Amelia Island, Seascape Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse



8" x 10" Oil, $150

To purchase this painting, please contact me at
To view more of my artwork,  please visit

This week whizzed by me, but it did contain some special moments:
my daughter Katie's baptism,
my adult painting class,
my weekly coffee date with my husband,
two lunch dates with special girlfriends,
the sale of two paintings.
And tomorrow we'll have two of our "big kids" over
for March Madness and cookout.
Thank you for viewing my artwork;
please let me know your thoughts and critiques.
Katie's baptism
and
Tuesday Adult Painting Class
(They say they are beginners....)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...