Saturday, March 2, 2013

Beach Calls, Seascape Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


16" x 20" x 1.5" Oil on Gallery Wrap, $600

I haven't posted for a few days because I've been BUSY.
Just finished this one and love it.  YAY!  Self-confidence!
At least for a few minutes!
Anyway, I've been getting all new work framed for a 
whole new wall
at
On The Edge Gallery!
Later this afternoon I will be bringing home my artwork 
that is currently hanging at the gallery,
and then hanging new paintings!
I'd love for YOU to come see our lovely space;
we have a couple of amazing new artists
and everyone there just makes me happy.

To purchase this one, just LMK you're interested:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...