Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Beach Walk, Beach and Seascape Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


16" x 20" Oil, $700

I finished this one today having started it last Tuesday,
and have to say I'm pretty pleased.
I'd be even more pleased to BE THERE!
We are in our lovely monsoon season here in the Valley of the Sun,
which means high temps AND high humidity.
But painting scenes of the beach does help me.
And the home-made peach ice cream is almost ready.
If you would like this painting as your very own,
please contact me at 
To see some of my previous work, please visit

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you again, Sue, for your encouraging and most positive words. I do appreciate it so much.

      Delete

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...