Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cosmos, Contemporary Floral Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


18" x 24" Oil on Stretched Canvas,  $300

Lots of fun activity at the Art Gallery today - energy, excitement, meeting new people, artists bringing in new work, Wyatt playing guitar - and I sold a painting today, which makes it a really good day.  Anyway, we have some new artists with great work on display, I have new work up on my wall, and I would love to show you around the 40+ artists' areas so you can enjoy the beauty.
I will be working from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. this Friday and Saturday.  Come on down! 7050 E. 5th Ave., between Goldwater and Scottsdale Rd.  On The Edge
Gallery in on the north side of 5th Ave. in Old Town.

To purchase this painting, please let me know right away,
as it is now hanging in the gallery and may go fast.
(At least that's what my fellow artists say will happen!)
Contact me at
And to see portfolios of my work -
landscapes, animals, still life, seascapes....
please visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...