Monday, January 7, 2013

Holiday Pineapple, Contemporary Still Life Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


9" x 12", Acrylic, $195

To purchase this painting please contact me at

Today I had the pleasure of lunching with a dear artist friend,
Kimberly Conrad,
a mulit-talented artist and teacher.
Please check out her site:

My head is spinning with ideas for painting
having seen so much great art in Denver these past days
as well as reading the recent biography on Vincent:
Van Gogh:  The Life
by Steven Naifeh and Gregory White Smith

Please share your creative efforts/blog addresses with me.
I would love to know you better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...