Monday, January 14, 2013

It's A Beautiful Tree 2, Contemporary Landscape Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


8"x10" Mixed Media, $150

This painting has several layers of various
hand-made papers, paints and varnish.
I do love trees; they provide endless possibilities for artwork.

This past weekend I had the good fortune
to visit a new artist friend's studio
and was duly inspired.
Lenni is an abstract artist
whose paintings simply glow and soothe.
So...yes, I started an abstract painting today...
we'll see how that goes.
As I've said before,
abstract work can look so simple;
but good abstract art is challenging,
at least to me.

If you would love to have
"It's A Beautiful Tree"
in your home,
please contact me at:

The first "It's A Beautiful Tree"
is showing at Village Coffee Roastery,
NW corner of Hayden and Via de Ventura.
They have the best coffee in town; beans too!
8120 N. Hayden Rd. #104 - Scottsdale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...