Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fruit Bowl, Contemporary Still Life Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse


20"x 20," Oil on Canvas, $275

A bird's-eye view of an old wooden bowl laden with fresh fruit.
This oil painting is available for purchase; just contact me at

For anyone in the Phoenix metro area who is interested in a beginner's
painting classes,
I am forming an adult class to be held on a weekday morning, on a weekly basis.
Please contact me at the above e-mail address if you have questions
about this class.
I would love to hear from you.
Teaching painting is the best job ever -
I always feel so gratified that the students had a great time
and feel good about the art they have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...