Sunday, March 18, 2012

Artist's Brushes Still Life by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse

CHALLENGE 60: Crisis and Opportunity My dear friend, S., has been living with her child at a hospital for the past 5 weeks. It has been an unimaginable very tough journey for her and her family, and it continues on. When I was studying for my Masters degree in Counseling at the University of Florida - Go Gators - and interning at a Crisis Center, we were taught that the Chinese symbol for "Crisis" also means "Opportunity." Now, I want to help my friend whose family has been suffering through a crisis. For 60 days, beginning tomorrow, I am issuing CHALLENGE 60. I will post a daily painting priced at $60 (shipping additional). Sixty percent of all sales will go to my friend S. to help with prescriptions and hospital bills not covered by insurance. Let's seize the opportunity to turn this crisis into a blessing. Today's posting is a 6"x8" oil painting framed in a red enamel frame, $175. Tomorrow CHALLENGE 60 will begin. Thanks for visiting my site.

1 comment:

  1. Une très noble cause... Une belle peinture, bravo pour votre générosité.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...