Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Van Gogh Sunflower Drawings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse

Day 3 of CHALLENGE 60 features something different - a drawing in acrylic and ink. It's one of those pieces that just happens, and then it's pleasing to the eye. A gift! My subject for the day: gifts. My husband brought me a soy chai latte which was the perfect gift to savor as I spent 3 hours on the 'phone with a technician in India trying to get my computer to work. Someone purchased yesterday's painting which was the gift of encouragement for me. And in turn will be a financial gift to our friends caring for their child. Then I went to the library and brought home several books to peruse and enjoy - a mystery, a cookbook, a guide to Arizona flowers (reference for my artwork), etc. What a gift! I love coming home with books from the library. What gifts did you receive or give today? BTW if interested in this drawing, framed in black square frame and white mat, LMK: amy.whitehouse@me.com

1 comment:

  1. Les points de lumière bleutée me plaisent sur votre peinture... Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...