Thursday, March 15, 2012

Desert in Bloom Southwest Landscape in Oil

Spent the morning with Mark at the Desert Botanical Gardens, a must-visit stop for any visitors to Scottsdale/Phoenix area. It was incredibly beautiful and peaceful early this morning. I strongly recommend you go ASAP and see the magnificent artistic grounds and creatures of our state. This painting is in oil, 20"x20", with painted 2" edges, ready to hang or give as an extra-special gift, $400 To purchase please contact me at amy.whitehouse@me.com

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Amy. THis garden sound beautiful! Has Roy contacted you? I think he's there this week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to take you to the garden when you come to AZ! Haven't heard from Roy. Have been making an effort to write more in my blog. Have missed that freedom to paint all day!

      Delete

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...