Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Field of Poppies Floral Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse

I started this 24"x12"x1.5" painting several weeks ago and finished it today. The 1.5" edges are painted the same deep green found in the foliage so this painting is ready to hang! Several of my friends here in the Valley grow lovely poppies but I have had no luck. One great thing about art is you can "have" whatever you want, "go" wherever you want to go, "spend time" with whomever you love and cherish. What a wonderful gift art is, and I am so grateful for it. If you are interested in this painting for your home or a special gift, please contact me at amy.whitehouse@me.com. $299.00

1 comment:

  1. Les coquelicots sont des fleurs si fascinantes par leur légèreté et leur couleur... Très jolie peinture... Tout en harmonie pour accueillir Demoiselle Printemps.
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...