Monday, March 19, 2012

Peonies Contemporary Floral Paintings by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse

11"x14", $60 Day 1 of CHALLENGE 60 features my favorite flower, the peony. What a day, trying to exercise so have started a killer class and went today, which wore me out for the rest of the day. My thighs are still trembling. Alas, I had to teach 4 piano lessons, but that went well and we're getting ready for a piano recital (gulp). Ran errands to get materials to pack up paintings that have sold and then packaged them to mail tomorrow. All good, right? So remember this is the first day of 60 where I will post a painting for $60 to help our friends (see yesterday's post). I hope during that time you will find something you like for yourself or for a gift. "Buy local" ?? I appreciate you, my supporters, for taking time to visit my site. To purchase contact me at amy.whitehouse@me.com or simply purchase through Paypal with same e-mail address.

1 comment:

Take Time to Play

Oil on Canvas, 30" x 24" Blues and Greens go so well together, don't they? This painting depicts a playful attitude - at least...